Comfort Drawing

Guys, I'm now starting to miss my suspended Sketchers United account again. My account got suspended last year because I was doing transformation roleplays. Though, I now don't like some of them I did because of my religion... I miss those days in early and mid 2023 when my Sketchers United account was still up... Not only that, but I've even tried joining the Skechers United Discord server back in July last year, but they banned me for no reason and called me a "weirdo" when I couldn't press a certain submit button for me to join. Even back last year in July I tried making a new account, but they even suspended that account too. That means that I can't go back on that website anymore and I think making a new account again is basically ban evading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog